Time Creation & Quality Improvement: a tactic everyone should imbibe in their day-to-day lives.
As we all know that time is utterly precious and we can’t risk losing it. All of us humans know this by now. But, we find it often that we can’t really follow this tag. We get distracted and let other petty things get in the way of our quality time.
So, mentor Sawan Kumar has come up with some tips for you to utilize your time in a better way.
- The mind is all that plays a massive role in our activities and things we do in our daily life. So, first and foremost, make your mind up as to what is it exactly that you want to do with your life. And how you want to divide and categorize your time to make it the most productive.
- Do not leave any time to waste or get distracted from your goal.
- Plan your work and work your plan.
- Monitor your eating and drinking as well as fitness levels. This will help you with maximum productivity in every work.
- Include reading quality books in your habit. I know we might not have the time or energy to do this every day, but this is one thing that will help you immensely in improving yourself and your quality of life.
- This brings us to the next thing Value Quality over Quantity. 30 minutes of concentrated work is better than 3 hours of deviated and distracting work.
- Habituate deep and focused work. Avoid distractions and count every minute of your time and make the most of it. Make sure you are not wasting any second of whatever you are doing.
Hope you enjoyed the post about Time Creation & Quality Improvement 🙂
- Quality of Life
- Setup Unreasonable goals and focus on them
- Being Rich or having a lot of money
- How to have a great Attitude
- The Work Life Balance
- Create Your Own Time
- How to break a habit?
- What is your Success definition?
- Have a limitless and massive life.
- Don’t settle for being good: BE THE BEST!
- Set your target to the roof to reach the boundary
- Are you on the path to success?
- Unrealistic to realistic goals
- Overpromise and overdeliver always
- Killing or living your dreams
RESOURCES & LINKS:
My Website : www.sawan-kumar.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/itzsawank
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/itzsawank
Instagram : www.instagram.com/itzsawank