Success a journey or a destination?
“Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”
Everybody strives to be successful at what he or she does. But in the end, can you say you have arrived? People have visions, missions, goals and targets to achieve, and resources are not spared to get to that destination. Success means different things to each person or business.
Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
Life is a journey and success is all about achieving the targets/goals set in life. These targets may be so many including important, less important, short term and long term.
This is your answer to the question: Success a journey or destination?
- Quality of Life
- Setup Unreasonable goals and focus on them
- Being Rich or having a lot of money
- How to have a great Attitude
- The Work Life Balance
- Create Your Own Time
- How to break a habit?
- What is your Success definition?
- Have a limitless and massive life.
- Don’t settle for being good: BE THE BEST!
- Set your target to the roof to reach the boundary
- Are you on the path to success?
- Unrealistic to realistic goals
- Overpromise and overdeliver always
RESOURCES & LINKS:
My Website : www.sawan-kumar.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/itzsawank
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/itzsawank
Instagram : www.instagram.com/itzsawank