If you want to re-design your website, there are a list of questions that you need to ask yourself before visiting a web design agency.
- Why do you want to re-design your website?
- What is the objective behind it?
- Do you have a sitemap? A sitemap is basically like an info graph. It tells you as to how many pages the website will have, what will the menu options and so on. You get the idea.
- In an ideal world, how do you want your website to look? Any references to keep in mind?
- What is the goal behind this re-design?
- How early do you want your goals to reach? Do you have a time-limit?
- Anything new you want to add into the website that wasn’t included before?
- Do you have a legal team to take care of the privacy policies and services and FAQ’s that your website entails?
- What is the ultimate objective of your website?
Visiting a web design agency can be intimidating. Hence, these are some of the answers that you need to find out before going to the agency. And accordingly, the agency will design your website on the basis to your requirements.