Next to your STRATEGIES after you got your goals right is Knowing your Audience. Well before we get into Knowing your audience, let’s remind ourselves of the 80/20 rule.

Always, always and always focus on the 20% and the remaining 80% will be taken care of.

Have your priorities set before going ahead.

Identify people or customers who stand out from your long long list of customers.